Look to Your Utilities For Cost Reductions
Every business has this fixed expense, and may companies don't realize that Utilities are an expense that can be reduced and controlled not just by reducing consumption, but by careful examination of the industry and your utility bill.
Since energy prices tend to rise, the responsibility falls on the consumer to find ways to reduce their costs.In some cases you can reduce your costs by lowering the thermostat, or unplugging unneeded sources of electricity consumption, though this is not enough if you want to make a serious impact on your bottom line.
You need an expert auditor to evaluate invoices, track cost rends, benchmark rates, and negotiate directly with vendors to generate refunds, obtain credits, and justify discounts.
The experts that Business Resource Group works with will:
- Serve as an independent resource working for you.
- Interface with utility providers on your behalf.
- Offer alternative providers.
- Improve your ability to recover over charged payments.
- Negotiate better prices.
- Work on a performance based contingency so you only pay for results.
- Find savings even in regulated markets.
- Give you confidence that you are getting your utilities at the lowest cost.
- Retrospective review to recover possible refunds.
- Prospective review to optimize future costs in your favor.
- Perform a consumption study to find ways to reduce consumption.
If you haven't had an expert review your utility costs you need to get started today to reduce your costs and improve your bottom line.